Men of Faith
... for God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything. - 1 John 3:20
Through study, prayer, service, and fellowship we are making disciples by connecting men with God, our church, our community and each other. God works for good in all things, and Men of Faith wants to help all men become greater than themselves by joining in God's work.
Men of Faith hopes that all men who attend FUMCR will consider themselves part of this ministry and feel welcome in all of the opportunities we offer.
Andy Pendleton • email@example.com
Scott Smith • firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin Duncan • email@example.com
Scott Luginbill • firstname.lastname@example.org
• Monday mornings, 7:30-8:30 am, online only
• Monday evenings, 7:30-8:30 pm at Sonny Bryan's on Campbell
• Tuesday mornings, 7:30-8:30 am, Bartula Family Life Center Room 1D/E
• Friday mornings, 6:30-7:30 am, Bartula Family Life Center Room 1D/E
Learn More about these Groups
Don't see a group and want to start another? Contact Pastor Scott Luginbill at email@example.com
SaturDADs • Oct 15 • 8-10 am • Canyon Creek Park
Bring your kids and join us for coffee, donuts, fun fellowship with one another, and play time with our kids.
Karios Meeting Lunch • Sat, Oct 1
Sign Up to help prepare and serve lunch for the monthly Kairos Ministry meeting. At least 12 volunteers are needed. Children are welcome to join you.
Fall FUNfest Set-up • Sun, Oct 23, 1-4 pm
Sign Up to help the team set up for our annual all-church, community-wide Fall FUNfest. Then enjoy the festivities with your family.
Thanksgiving Dinner for SPAN • Mon, Nov 21
Sign Up to help prepare and serve a Thanksgiving Dinner to Single Parent Action Network families. Your children are encouraged and welcome to come with you as you spend time with the families.
• The Bob Moxham Men of Faith Scholarship is given annually to graduating high school senior boy(s).
• Richardson Area Interfaith Habitat - Promote and recruit volunteers for the Spring and Fall builds.
• Kairos Prison Ministry - Promote and recruit volunteers to support the prison ministry.
• New Friends New Life - Provide support for the New Friends New Life Men's Advocacy Group by providing positive male role models for children during monthly programs.
• SPAN (Single Parent Action Network) - Provide support through preparation and serving of meals at some of the monthly meetings during the year.
Men's Ministry This Week