Gifts, Tithes, Offerings
For where your heart is, there your treasure will be also. - Matthew 6:21
As United Methodists, we believe that giving is an act of thanksgiving and worship, an active expression of our faith.
Giving willingly, generously and cheerfully requires dedication, forethought and sacrifice. Through regular, planned giving of tithes and offerings, we show ourselves to be faithful in the stewardship of all that God has provided for us.
If you prefer to have the Business Office set up your recurring gifts, please contact Tammie Haug, 972.996.0131, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Giving Online
• Prioritize giving in your budget by setting up a recurring financial contribution.
• Enjoy the convenience of making quick, easy, one-time special donations.
• Ensure consistency for the church by providing a reliable source of income.
• Appreciate the security of transactions that cannot be lost or stolen, are password protected and 128-bit SSL-encrypted.
LOG IN to see your payment history or make changes to recurring online giving.
You will need to log in with the email address and password you created to make online payments and register for events. Church staff members do not have access to your password, but there is a link "Password - forgot?" to have it sent to the email address on record.
Once you have logged in, you will see the following options: Update Profile, Privacy Settings, Church Directory (if you have opted in), Your Groups, Find a Group, Your Giving, and Your Registrations.
Text to Give at 972.499.6444
How It Works (watch a 1-minute video)
1. Text the amount you wish to give to the number above.
2. For first-time gifts via this method, receive a reply with a link to submit contact and payment information.
3. Receive text and e-mail confirmation that include options to make this a recurring gift or cancel if there was a mistake.
Legacy Giving to FUMCR Endowment Fund
Many who came before us prepared a place for us. They started this community to be a place of worship; a place for children, youth, and adults to discover their identities as children of God; a place to serve the community and the world; a place where all are welcomed and challenged to grow. This is a place where we learn to love God and love our neighbor.
Now, it is our turn to plant the seeds for those who will come after us. A legacy gift is a gift of assets given when they are no longer being used, usually given through your estate. Join the promise of FUMCR to future generations by giving a legacy gift.