FUMCR Family Ministry serves infants through college-age individuals & their families through Sunday school and enrichment programs that provide them with opportunities to experience God’s love and grace, and to identify ways that they may live as faithful disciples in their homes, communities and world.
Programs for Children
• Sunday School & Nursery
• Breakaway (5th & 6th grade Sunday school & monthly group)
• Parent's Day Out, Preschool, Kindergarten
• Summer Camps
• Confirmation is now a 7th grade program.
Resources for Parents
FUMCR Children's Ministry partners with parents to communicate fundamental Christian beliefs, pass on the Christian tradition and share the good news of God’s love in a manner that is meaningful to children from birth through sixth grade. Decisions and plans are made under the leadership of the Children’s Council, along with the director and assistant director of Children’s Ministry.
• NEW in 2021 - Journey to Easter and Beyond (stories and activities to use throughout Lent)
• Children in Worship
• Making Worship a Positive Experience for Children
• Children and Communion
• Explaining Christmas
• Talking About Death and Resurrection
• A Prayer for Children
• Prayers for Back-to-School
Children's Ministry This Week