Shares are financial donations to a non-profit agency or FUMCR ministry bought as a tribute to a loved one. It's a gift that reaches beyond giver and receiver to benefit and serve those in need. We're featuring 10 ministries and agencies this year.
Shares are available online through December 31.
CHOOSE ONE OR MORE OF THESE RECIPIENTS:
• Ark House provides low-cost, fully furnished apartments to persons and their caregivers who come to Dallas area hospitals for long term medical care.
• Healthy Women Healthy Liberia! offers medical and dental exams, over-night stays, pharmacy, labs and imaging, and education.
• Heifer Project International provides livestock and training that transforms the lives of 23 million hungry and impoverished men, women, and children.
• H.E.R.O.E.S. programs provide therapy, recreation, social development, and vocational training for children and young adults with special needs.
• Kafodzidzi School serves 650 students in Ghana. Shares will support ongoing projects and needs of the school.
• Panama Medical shares will provide supplies, medicines, and vitamins to be distributed during FUMCR medical mission trips.
• Richardson Area Interfaith Habitat provides quality housing for stable, low income families.
• Skuinskloof School in South Africa serves over 200 students in a rural area. Shares support projects including lavatory construction and renovation and new roofing.
• Stovebuilders of Guatemala construct safe, externally vented, concrete block stoves for indigenous families.
• Youth Mission Trips serve others across the U.S. through home & community improvement projects.