Missions & Outreach
And the king will answer them, “Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.” - Matthew 25:40
"Children First" School Partnerships
Our partnerships with Mark Twain Elementary and Greenwood Hills Elementary in Richardson ISD provide opportunities to make a difference in the lives of children in our community. But that doesn't capture the joy and wonder of connecting with these kids. Whether reading with them, joining them for Buddy Fun Day, or celebrating the hard work of the staff at their schools, it never fails to put smiles on our faces as we participate in their educational journey.
See what all the excitement is about! Sign Up to Volunteer
• Teacher Support Tuesdays, 8:30-10:30, cutting, filing, laminating, etc.
• Baking, first Tuesday of each month, deliver to GHE by 8:30 am
• Book Fair, Nov 27 - Dec 1
• Reading Buddies, 30-45 minutes per week, one-on-one reading, same child each week if you want
• Reading Tutoring, various 30-minute slots during school days, choose K-3rd grade
• Math Tutoring, various 30-minute slots during school days, choose K-3rd grade